Full Service Planning & Design
All the Bells & Whistles!
We know that part of what makes weddings wonderful is that no two weddings are alike, so we custom tailor all of our planning packages to meet your unique wedding vision, style and needs as a couple. From venue selection to vendor recommendations, to design and décor services, our Full Service Planning & Design packages are designed to guide you through every step of the wedding planning process along with your personally curated team of stellar wedding professionals.
We can scout venues on your behalf or right by your side. We will refer you to amazing wedding professionals to suit your style, personalities and budget, knowing that they are of the highest quality to fit your specific needs. We can even go shopping with you to make sure your entire wedding vision comes together beautifully. We are here to be your partner in planning and guide you through the entire process in a friendly, supportive & collaborative style that feels like you're planning a fabulous party with your best friends.
We also offer Wedding Concierge Service, which is our most inclusive and comprehensive planning option for couples looking for one-stop shopping for one or all of your key vendors. We will work with you to develop a budget proposal, design vision and wedding outline, and then will package all of your bridal services into one all-inclusive option. This is the perfect choice if you are a decisive couple who wants to simplify your process and let an experienced pro build the wedding day of your dreams from the ground up.
While every wedding is different, here is an idea of what your Full Service package may include (in addition to Wedding Management):
- Provide a full budget plan & guideline including tracking of expenses
- Create a comprehensive & interactive planning timeline and checklist
- Recommend and/or scout venue locations based on your style, guest size, décor tastes and overall wedding needs
- Provide vendor referrals and recommendations for all wedding related vendors, including but not limited to: bakery, florist, photographer, bridal attire, décor and entertainment
- Attend vendor meetings and handle contract negotiations
- Provide design input and recommendations for ceremony & reception décor; table settings & centerpieces; guest favors & gifts; wedding stationery; and "personal touches"
- Support coordination of catering and bartending services, including menu planning, seating arrangements, and all items pertaining to food & beverage
- Work with you and your officiant on ceremony creation & planning
- Assist with arrangements and coordination of all event vendors throughout the planning process
- Or plan your entire event from start to finish!