Wedding Day Management:
Your Answer to a Stress-Free Wedding Day!
Sometimes known as "Day-of Coordination," our Wedding Day management option is much more than that. Working well before wedding day, this option brings a Planner into your process once all of the key elements are in place, but early enough to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks. We are there to make sure that everything you have planned comes together smoothly and that your day is executed as you have envisioned it. Typically starting 2 months prior to wedding day, we will meet with you to confirm that everything is well planned and help tie up any last minute details. We will also confirm all of your vendors' logistics, establish ourselves as your point person for wedding day, accompany you on a walkthrough of the venue to create a floorplan, build your expertly designed wedding day timeline, run your rehearsal, and manage your wedding day from start to finish.
While every wedding is different, here is an idea of what a typical "Wedding Day Management" package includes:
Before Wedding Day:
- Provide a list of recommended wedding professionals for you to confirm and book independently
- Meet with you in person 6 to 8 weeks before your wedding day to discuss and finalize all previously made arrangements
- Assist with the completion of any outstanding wedding-related tasks
- Contact all vendors to confirm arrival times and wedding day logistics
- Create a comprehensive wedding day timeline and distribute to your vendor team
- Attend and oversee your rehearsal
On Wedding Day:
- Keep in touch with all vendors and bridal party members to keep the day running on schedule
- Arrive well before the ceremony to ensure correct placement of all ceremony flowers and accessories
- Distribute wedding party flowers and accessories
- Assist ushers with direction and programs
- Coordinate bridal party lineup and processional
- Ensure the proper placement of reception flowers, centerpieces, décor and favors
- Place reception accessories such as toasting flutes, cake serving set, bouquets and all head/Sweetheart table elements
- Coordinate with Emcee or DJ on Grand Entrance and introductions
- Work with vendors to keep the events of the reception organized and on schedule
- Ensure proper delivery of all wedding gifts to pre-arranged location
- Oversee any and all logistical issues, so you can enjoy your day!
After Wedding Day:
- Follow up to ensure rentals are returned to vendors as necessary
- Assist with final post-wedding vendor wrap up
- Look forward to receiving a honeymoon postcard from you after your wonderful, stress-free wedding day!